Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our newest addition

On friday, someone new showed up to the house from Delhi. His name is Ranjan and is staying for a week or so. I wish you could all meet him for yourselves to really get a chance to experience who he really is.

He was raised for a while in the US, his mom was a diplomat, so his english is really good, including his indian vs american accent (really funny when he switches between the two). But more than that, he has identified himself as a healer. By healer, he means extracting negative energies and such and destroying them. I'm going to try to explain his being to you as objectively as possible, as it's not my place to judge whether he really is or not, as has been my philosophy this whole time while dealing with him. So, healing is one aspect. He was actually really interested when I described mom's raindrop therapy, who knows he may end up in the world of oils soon hereafter.

He is also a big believer in conspiracies. His main conspiracy theory that he's been pitching us is the following: you don't have to pay your federal income taxes. All those taxes go to the the super-riches of the world, who in turn fund the development of roads and parks and social security. The government takes loans from these people who have enough money to basically buy the world and pay interest on these, which is what our taxes serve to do, repay the interest and loans. He also has contacts who are ex-IRS agents who are trying to get this word out, but are being muffled by the media and government and the richest.

He also has a bunch of conspiracy theories about the CIA, but I'm not even going to touch those because I don't even want to go there.

What's interested me the most about all his life theories, though, is his reincarnation theory. Well, not his exactly, but the one he believes in. He gave me this book to read, called "Origin of the Soul" by Dr. Walter Semkiw, which lays out this theory in detail. It's a theory that explains the Big Bang, evolution, God, the afterlife, our present life, reincarnation, and ghosts in one idea. It's been pretty interesting to read, if nothing else.

I tell you though, this guy is a piece of work. He was also a model/is a model? for a while, despite his spirituality and such. Like I said, it's really hard to describe him without having a chance to actually meet him and size him up for yourselves. He is, however, very gullible and has a kind of personality that would quickly assimilate into a cult-like group, so I have to take everything he says with a grain of salt on top of the already somewhat absurd claims, but my ears are open. He's by far the most interesting person I've met thus far in India, though, so I'm sticking through the mini-sermons about taxes and spirituality.

As more happens, I'll fill you in, but I just had to give a short briefing on this. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment