Halloween was yesterday. Tagore International House hosted a party open to everyone and anyone, and I guess they got more than they asked for. We showed up at about 1130ish at the main gate of the university to head over to the party and they weren't letting anyone in, not even people who legitimately live there. Apparently a fight happened that nobody inside of Tagore knew about? Not sure all that happened but we didn't end up getting in =/
We ended up coming back to the house, Becca, Sowmya, Kailash, Prashanth and me. We still managed to put together a pretty fun night ;)
Then obviously today we went and saw that film which was really cool.
I'm starting to get pretty sad thinking about leaving. I really only have like 3-4 more weekends here in Hyderabad, my home for the last 5 months. Then there's the packing, which I anticipate being nearly impossible.
Oh yeah, then Friday night was the SIP cultural night. I performed tabla with the other SIP students, the sitar players performed, kuchipudi dance group performed, some independent SIP students made some of their own fusion music using sitar, guitar, tabla and voice, which ended up really neat. The Jersey guys did a Backstreet Boys song and got all the SIP students to come up on stage and perform it with them. It actually ended up being a fun night.
Other than that I got nothing. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment