Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I guess I'm just really starting to settle into a routine. Also, a lot of the novelty of it all is beginning to wear off, nothing is as shocking or even worth noticing as it was when I first arrived, so I haven't had the mind to mention it here, either.
I've been pretty busy planning my Delhi trip, which should be next week. I leave tomorrow to go to Hampi with my program and will be there for my birthday as well.
I really don't have much to say right now, I guess I'm just letting you all know I'm still alive and will have more to add on Tuesday or Wednesday or something. Also, I know I've said this before, but if there's anything anyone has any questions about specifically, just go ahead and email me, I check it every day (except when traveling): kbice@wisc.edu
No comments:
Post a Comment